5 Cool Things To Do This Weekend In Texarkana
If you are looking for something to do this weekend I have your answers. Check out what is happening in Texarkana this weekend.
1. 10 Awesome bands in Texarkana. If you like Rock, Country, or a good acoustic duo, you will find all of these genres in Texarkana this weekend.
2. If you are feeling nostalgic, Mario has a story about some Texarkana businesses that have seen some changes over the years.
3. The Gateway Farmers Market is opening on the Arkansas side of town. They will be open early Saturday morning with great produce and so much more for you to be able to purchase.
4. You can make a quick trip to see some of these Arkansas haunted urban legends if you wanna get scared.
5. The Second Saturday Trade Days are happening in downtown Texarkana. There are tons of vendors selling hand-crafted items.
If you are traveling around town please make sure you know about all of the road construction going on in and around town.
Bonus. Here is a list of Arkansas attractions you check out. Maybe a little road trip you can go on this weekend.