Check Out These 7 Awesome Things To Do This Weekend In Texarkana
From great live music from local bands to the big Music Fest event on Sunday, you will find 7 awesome things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Music Fest. Come to 67 Landing on Sunday for a great event to benefit Domestic Violence Prevention of Texarkana. Great music featuring 9 local bands, cornhole, and a silent auction highlight this fundraiser.
2. All Of The Live Music In Texarkana. It is a weekend for duos. From Alex and Liv To Heather Linn And Jase Bryant, you can find some great music this weekend in Texarkana.
3. Book Signing For Texarkana Author Janet G Brantley. This book signing is happening on Sunday from 2 until 4 pm at the Historic PJ Ahern home in Texarkana.
4. The Farmer's Market in Texarkana Texas is open for its fifth weekend in the new location. You can see all of the details here.
5. You can rent a bike or bring your own on Fridays to "A Cycle Through Public Art". It all takes place a the Museum of Regional History at 219 Stateline in historic downtown Texarkana.
6. Gateway Farmers Market. The Market on the Texarkana Arkansas side will be open on Saturday. All the details are here.
7. The Haunted Texarkana Ghost Walk. This is what the organizers had to say about this event.
Tours run Friday and Saturday evenings at 8pm the last 2 weeks of each month. Oct. 31st is always a fun and exciting evening celebrating Halloween! Private tours are available all year round. Groups 10 or more qualify for a discount.
KEEP READING: Here are the most popular baby names in every state