The 10 Most Naughty Sounding Town Names In Arkansas
Arkansas is known as the 'Natural State' and towns like Fayetteville, Little Rock, and Hot Springs all bring a smile to your face with memories of trips there and the experiences you had as well.
But Arkansas is also home to some towns with names that most people would consider naughty, or even dirty. If I lived in any of these towns I would probably have a hard time telling people where I lived out of the sheer terror of their faces thinking I was joking with them when I gave them these naught city names.
1. Bald Knob located northeast of Searcy Blad Knob is famous for its 'Home Fest' held every year on Mothers day.
2. Biggers You know the town is small when this is the only view available. Biggers has a population of just 355 people.
3. Blue Ball is so small that it has no markings on the map. Blue Ball is an unincorporated community in Scott and Yell counties.
4. Flippin is just west of Mountain Home Arkansas and has a population of 1471 people. Flippin was named after Thomas H Flippin.
5. Greasy Corner is a small community that is west of Memphis and the Tennesse line.
6. Pea Ridge is located right on the Arkansas Missouri line near Bentonville Arkansas, the home of Wal Mart.
7. Romance is another one of those incorporated communities just south of Heber Springs. It really doesn't sound naughty, but it is still a little embarrassing to tell folks you are from Romance.
8. Toad Suck this little incorporated area gets me every time. Toad Suck is just somewhere that sounds too naughty to be real but here is a picture of the Toad Suck One Stop for you.
9. Toilette is a small town just a short drive from here in Howard County. This town is also one of those that is pronounced more than one way. And yes one way sounds like a toilet.
10. Weiner is the last town on this list. It is included in the Jonesboro, Arkansas statistical area. But a town named Weiner is just too good to not be on this list.