Arkansas Tops List With Forbes ‘Best Employers by State Survey’
Are you happy with your job? According to a new study, only half of workers in the United States are happy with their current employer. This means that the other half are not happy with their job, this is where Forbes comes in.
According to KNWA, Forbes just released its annual report on the "Best Employers by State," out of 22 employers nationwide Arkansas had eight employers out of the Top 10 for the best places to work in the state.
Out of the Top 10 here are the Top 8 Best Places to Work in Arkansas.
- #1 Arkansas Children's Hospital - Little Rock
- #2 Bentonville School District - Bentonville
- #3 ArcBest - Fort Smith
- #4 St. Benard's Healthcare - Jonesboro
- #7 Arvest Bank - Lowell
- #8 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield - Little Rock
- # 9 University of Arkansas Medical Sciences - Little Rock
- #10 Conway Regional Health System - Conway
Arkansas Children's Hospital also gets the honor of being the "2023 Best Employers for Diversity", according to Forbes.
Other Top Employers in the state include:
- #12 University of Central Arkansas - Conway
- #13 Harp's Food Stores - Springdale
- #15 Springdale School District - Springdale
- #18 University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- #19 J.B. Hunt - Lowell
- # 21 Baptist Health - Little Rock
- #22 State of Arkansas - Little Rock
The study was based on companies that employ more than 500 employees, in addition, more than 1,400 employers were listed with 200 ranking in more than one state.
See the full list state by state here.