Mud Mayhem 8K Challenge
- Lizard Creek
- 102 Two Moons Ln, Judsonia, AR 72081 United States
- (501) 728-4798
Come out and experience Arkansas' newest endurance run adventure. This five-mile obstacle course is designed with mud, water, and rugged terrain. Run, climb, crawl, swing, slip and slide through this obstacle-packed course.
Date and Time
The five-mile adventure run will take place on Saturday, May 31 at 9 a.m.Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Lizard Creek is located at 102 Two Moons Ln., Judsonia, Ark. 72081. Visit Lizard Creek online or call (501) 728-4798 for more information.
Register between March 1 and May 11 for $55. Starting May 12, price increases to $65. Online registration ends May 28. Registration on the day of the race is $75. The Kids Run is for ages 8 to 13 and costs $25 per child.
The spectator fee is $10 at the gate. Spectators may bring lawn chairs and quilts, but no coolers please. Vendors will be on site to sell a variety of food and refreshments.
Camping is available for tents the night before the race. No water, electricity or plumbing will be available. For more details, call (501) 728-4798.
Parking is available on site for no additional charge.
Day of Event Instructions
Check-in and registration will begin at 8 a.m. Participants need to be checked in and ready at least 30 minutes prior to their wave start time. Be ready to present an ID, sign a waiver and pick up bib and safety pins.
If you are not registered, please go to the registration tent. You will need to present an ID, fill out a registration form, make payment (checks only, please), sign a waiver and pick up your bib and safety pins.
Report promptly to start after registration and check-in. Registration begins at 8 a.m. and the first wave of participants start at 9 a.m.
The Kids Run/Course is shorter and modified from the adult course and is for ages 8 to 13. The start time for the Kids Run is 1:30 p.m. A parent or legal guardian must be with the child at all times and accompany the minor child throughout the course. In addition to the Lizard Creek Waiver that all participants sign, parents will also sign a Minor Child Waiver for their child. All rules of Lizard Creek apply to the minor participants. The parent that is accompanying the child through the Kids Run does not pay a registration fee.
Rules and Safety
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age on or before event day. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles.
- Participants must wear the provided Lizard Creek bib number clearly shown on the front. No one will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought on site. Vendors will be on-site for food and drinks.
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- All children, spectators or participants, must have adult supervision at all times.
Completion of all Lizard Creek obstacles may be hazardous. It is the responsibility of the participant to notify course officials if the participant feels their safety is in danger or they are injured. Course officials are stationed at every obstacle for safety.