5 Awesome Things You Can Do In Texarkana This Weekend
This weekend features some great free movies and an Easter Egg hunt and some great live music for you to check out.
1. Encanto fans. You can see the movie for free tonight under the stars at First Baptist Church on Richmond Road in Texarkana.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. From local favorites like "The T Town 5" and "Alex and Liv" to country superstar Jon Conlee, you can find some great music in Texarkana.
3. Take a bus tour of historical sites and learn about the history of one of Texarkana's most famous people, Scott Joplin.
4. Make a short drive to Atlanta Texas and see the movie "Hop" for free on Saturday. There will be there free kids' activities too. This event takes place in downtown Atlanta.
5. There is a free Easter Egg Hunt Saturday at the Ace of Clubs House located at 420 Pine Street In Texarkana Texas. This is what the Texarkana Museum Systems had to say about this kid-friendly event:
Is it really that time of year again for an Easter egg hunt? It is!Join us for our 8th annual Easter egg hunt. Kids 0-12 are welcome to join in on the hunt.Admission is FREE. Don't forget your basket! Crafts will be available after the hunt.
Bonus. We have a new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up-tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.
Here is the website for the new station. You can also follow us on Facebook and we have a free app as well.